The Connecticut wedding photographer Allie Dearie captures your unique love story through authentic moments. www.alliedeariephotography.com
“Love will, love can, love still, love wins!”
What The Press Is Saying!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is a Drive-In Wedding?
It’s hard to imagine what the full effect of this global pandemic will be on our society, but one thing we’re 100% sure about is LOVE WINS! While working under the guidance of state Gathering Regulations, the Tamarack team came up with “Drive-In Weddings”; an alternative for couples who’s initial wedding plans were canceled or rescheduled due to COVID-19. Licenses previously obtained from a different city will be honored. You can purchase a marriage license from Voluntown Town Hall here http://www.voluntown.gov/town-clerk/
What’s incluced in my package?
1. Heartfelt Ceremonies – CT Justice of the Peace Ashlee Felton
– Exchange of Wedding Vows (”Repeat After Me” only)
– Verified Signature & return license to Voluntown, CT
2. Allie Dearie Photography – Professional photographs by Allie Dearie
– Photos of your ceremony
– Portrait session with an online gallery
3. Wedding Procession Song Christina Perri “A Thousand Year”
4. Two (2) red roses for the couple and free popcorn for up to 20 guests.
What dates area available?
Sunday, May 24 & Monday, May 25
How long is a Drive-In Wedding?
We will only host a limited amount of ceremonies in one day. Each couple is alloted one (1) hour for parking guest cars, exchanging of vows and a short portrait session afterwards.
What is the maximum capacity?
Can my guests bring their own snacks?
• Tamarack Lodge will provide free popcorn for up to 20 guests and will be selling bottles of wine and champagne, beer, soda and water.
• Patrons may supply their own pre-sealed and packaged snacks.
Can my guests bring their own beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)?
• Patrons are strictly prohibited from consuming alcohol not provided by TAMARACK LODGE during the event hours, including but not limited to; inside the venue, on the grounds, inside cars, inside cabins and the parking lot.
• Tamarack Lodge will be selling bottles of wine and champagne, beer, soda and water.
• Patrons may supply their own non-alcoholic beverages.
Can I stay overnight at Tamarack?
Yes! We have various overnight accommodations available for you and your guests. Vintage Cabins, a Guest House, Campgrounds for to setup tents or park RVs and Campers. Please see more details and pricing listed on the Indie Glamping pages below.
Can we have a small celebration at Tamarack after the ceremony?
Tamarack may be able to provide a location onsite to celebrate for an additional fee. Tamarack is closely monitoring the rules and regulations from CDC that will maintain the health and safety of our patrons. Please inquire about more details with our event coordinator.