“LOVE WILL, LOVE CAN, LOVE STILL, LOVE WINS!”
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is a Last Min-Wed?
Host a “Last Min-Wed” for your wedding this year! A Last Min-Wed is basically a mini wedding featuring 4 hours of indoor reception venue ceremony, lawn games, fire Pit, centerpieces, soft drinks, coffee, tea and a champagne toast. Licenses previously obtained from a different city will be honored. You can purchase a marriage license from Voluntown Town Hall here http://www.voluntown.gov/town-clerk/
What’s included in my package?
* 4 Hours
* Indoor Reception Venue
* Tables & Chairs
* Dishware, Flatware, Glassware
* Ceremony site
* Lawn Games
* Fire Pit
* Soft Drinks, Coffee, Tea
* Champagne Toast
What dates area available?
Only available weekdays, Fridays, Sundays and can only be booked 6 months to the date.
How long is Last Min-Wed?
Each couple is alloted one (4) hours to exchange of vows, dinner and drinks. More hours can be added for $100/hour.
What is the maximum capacity?
The package price is for up to 50 guests, but each dining room can hold up to 120 guests. More guests can be added for $25/each. Additional staff may be required for weddings over 50 and additional fees may be charged.
Can I bring my own food?
• No. Catering must be hired by a licensed caterer from our approved list. POTLUCK is strictly prohibited.
Can my guests bring their own beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)?
• Patrons are strictly prohibited from consuming alcohol not provided by TAMARACK LODGE during the event hours, including but not limited to; inside the venue, on the grounds, inside cars, inside cabins and the parking lot.
• Tamarack Lodge will be selling alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages at the bar.
Can I stay overnight at Tamarack?
Yes! We have various overnight accommodations available for you and your guests. Vintage Cabins, a Guest House, Campgrounds for to setup tents or park RVs and Campers. Please see more details and pricing listed on the Indie Glamping pages below.
Will there be other events / weddings happening on the same day?
• Tamarack has multiple locations on the 28 acres of property (indoor and outdoor) so YES, there may be other events and/or Last-Min Weds happening on the same day. We make sure all events do not interrupt one another with scheduling time, location, arrival, etc.