How long is a Micro Wedding?
• Each couple is alloted four (4) hours for parking guest cars, ceremony and a short reception.
• Two (2) Time Slots are available per day – 12pm – 5pm and 6pm – 11pm.
What is the maximum capacity?
Can I bring my own food?
• No. The Client must hire by an approved and licensed Caterer or Food Truck.
• Tamarack Lodge must approve vendor ahead of time. Tamarack has the right to deny any vendor.
• POTLUCK is strictly prohibited.
• Matthew’s Catering Company | matthewscatering.com | Penny or Lin | email@example.com | (860) 564-3543
• Rustic Boutique Catering | dinerustic.com | Charlene Rand | firstname.lastname@example.org | 860-394-9349
• Fire Works Catering | fireworkscatering.net | Chef Mark Garofalo | email@example.com | 401-831-9221
• Gourmet Galley Catering | gourmet-galley.com | Gina Barber | firstname.lastname@example.org | 413-344-5771
Approved Food Trucks
• Uncle D’s Blazin BBQ, Brick&Basil Wood Fired Pizza Co., Woodfellas Pizza & Wings
represented by DWP Events | dwpevents.org | Deb White | White.email@example.com | 860-949-4073
Can I bring my own beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)?
• No. Patrons are strictly prohibited from consuming alcohol not provided by TAMARACK LODGE during the event hours, including but not limited to; inside the venue, on the grounds, inside cars, inside cabins and the parking lot.
• Alcohol may only be provided by TAMARACK LODGE. Alcohol may only be served by TAMARACK LODGE Staff.
• The Client must purchase a Beverage Package – Choice of Beer & Wine Open Bar or Full Open Bar (pricing listed below).
• Guests who are 21 and under can be priced at $4/each for unlimited non-alcoholic beverages).
Will there be other events happening on the same day?
Yes. There may be other events happening on the same day. We make sure all events do not interrupt one another with scheduling time, location, arrival, etc.
What is required to reserve my Micro Wedding?
• A non-refundable $500 retainer fee. This fee covers processing costs for paperwork, communications between the Client and our Event Staff via email, phone, in person (not limited to.)
• A contract with Tamarack Lodge to be signed by The Client
When is final payment due?
• Final balance is due two weeks before your wedding date. If payments are more than 48 hours late, Tamarack Lodge has the right to cancel your reservation with no refunds on already made payments.
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover Card, Cash, Bank Check and Money Order. We do not accept AMEX. There is a $40 fee for any checks returned from the bank.
Cancellations, Non-Refundables and Credit
• If The Client cancels the event date, the retainer fee is non-refundable and any payments made towards the balance are non-refundable. We’ve held this date “off limits” to anyone else that may have considered the date and have already paid our staff for many hours of processing and communications with The Client.
• If the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) carries out restrictions due to COVID-19 that interrupt the ceremony time slots and/or dates, Tamarack Lodge will reschedule to another date and/or time slots. If the couple can no longer keep the rescheduled date, the retainer fee is non-refundable and any payments made towards the balance can be used as credit towards another event at Tamarack in the future.
What happens if it rains?
• Your event will happen rain or shine.