How long is a Mini-Mony?
We will only host a limited amount of ceremonies in one day. Each couple is alloted one (1.5) hours for parking guest cars, exchanging of vows and a short portrait session afterwards.
What is the maximum capacity?
• Maximum Guest Capacity 25 people (more can be added for a fee)
What is required to reserve my Mini-Mony?
• A non-refundable $500 retainer fee. This fee covers processing costs to reserve your time slot.
• A signed contract
When is final payment due?
• Final balance is due two weeks before the event date. If payments are more than 48 hours late, Tamarack Lodge has the right to cancel your reservation with no refunds on already made payments.
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover Card, Cash, Bank Check and Money Order. We do not accept AMEX. There is a $40 fee for any checks returned from the bank.
Cancellations, non-Refundables and Credit
• If a client cancels the event date, the retainer fee is non-refundable and any payments made towards the balance are non-refundable. We’ve held this date “off limits” to anyone else that may have considered the date and now will have to find another person to book it.
• If the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) carries out additional restrictions due to COVID-19 that interrupt the ceremony time slots and/or dates, Tamarack Lodge will reschedule to another date and/or time slots. If the couple can no longer keep the rescheduled date, the retainer fee is non-refundable and any payments made towards the balance can be used as credit towards another event at Tamarack in the future.
Can my guests bring their own snacks?
• Tamarack Lodge will provide a free snack for up to 25 guests (example popcorn or pretzels).
• The Client may supply their own pre-sealed and packaged snacks.
Can my guests bring their own beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)?
• No. Patrons are strictly prohibited from consuming alcohol not provided by TAMARACK LODGE during the event hours, including but not limited to; inside the venue, on the grounds, inside cars, inside cabins and the parking lot.
• Tamarack Lodge will be selling bottles of wine and champagne, beer, soda and water.
• Consumption Bar or Open Bar Packages available. Please inquire about pricing.
Can we have a small celebration at Tamarack after the ceremony?
You can rent a location onsite to celebrate for an additional fee. Tamarack is closely monitoring the rules and regulations from CDC that will maintain the health and safety of our patrons. Please inquire about more details with our event coordinator.