NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL
• Patrons are strictly prohibited from consuming alcohol not provided by TAMARACK LODGE, including but not limited to; inside the venue, on the grounds, inside cars, inside cabins and the parking lot. NO NIPS!
• TAMARACK LODGE reserves the right to retrieve outside alcohol from guests which also may lead to being escorted off the property.
Alcohol service must stop 30 minutes before the event end time, to ensure the safety of your guests.
• It is illegal for guests to supply their own alcohol.TAMARACK LODGE could lose their liquor license, so we are VERY SERIOUS about this RULE!
NO OUTSIDE FOOD
• No outside food or beverages onsite-inside or outside TAMARACK LODGE facilities and grounds.
• TAMARACK LODGE has the right to confiscate any outside food or beverages during the event.
• TAMARACK LODGE works in compliance with all Connecticut health department rules and regulations with regard to hygienic preparation and service of food.